Just like many small businesses today, we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of each day, and many times forget to stand back and take a look at the larger picture. A question we have for you … “Is your current business phone system holding your business back?” or “lack of a real business phone system, holding your business back?” Think about those questions for a minute, and read on.
Even though you may have a great website, and use email to keep communications flowing between yourself, your team, and your customers, your phone system still remains a primary source of communications with your customers. Yet in this modern day of communications, business phone systems for small business remain the most over-looked and neglected system within a small business.
Take a look at this video, and see if any of the challenges that are presented here, ring true for your business? Also see if the solutions offered would be helpful to any of your current situations?
A virtual phone system will bring your business phone system into the 21st century, enhancing all of the hard work you’ve done with the rest of your communication systems – web, email, and phone now all working seamlessly together.
These hosted pbx systems, now provide small businesses with the same communications benefits that were only afforded to large companies, previously. Now with the availability of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and providers doing all the hosting for you, these same systems with all the features of the big company systems, are available and affordable to even the smallest businesses.
So I ask you: Are you finally:
- tired of missing that important customer call or fax because you were out of the office?
- tired of frustrating your customers by making them call multiple numbers just to reach you or a one of your team members?
- tired of worrying about how many customers you lost because they just plain gave up after getting a busy signal or no answer
- tired of worrying about how you are going to afford that additional employee to answer your phone?
So again, I ask you, is your current business phone system holding your business back? Is it preventing your business from attaining the goals you’ve set?
Latest posts by Christina Sterling (see all)
- Compare RingCentral and 8×8 - February 3, 2014
- RingCentral Meetings: Better than Google Hangouts and Skype - January 27, 2014
- Compare RingCentral and Jive - January 21, 2014