- Are you a busy professional that’s always on the go? You have multiple phone numbers that you would like to be able to consolidate into one number that you can then give to people, print on business cards, or list on your resume.
- Real estate agent, architect, engineer, consultant, business owner, (you)!
- Do your customers have to remember 3 or more phone numbers, just to talk to you?
- Are you and your family tired of getting business phone calls at home, after business hours?
- Are you rarely in the office, but yet need to be able to be reached by your customers at any time?
But maybe you don’t need, or can’t afford a full blown business phone system yet!
Well, Phone.com now offers a fantastic alternative to their full blown Virtual Office system. It’s their NEW Virtual Phone Number Service. It basically allows you to have one phone number that you can give to all of your customers/clients, that you can then have routed to various other phone numbers, such as your cell phone, office number, or home number based on time of day, or just on a “follow-me” setup – which will ring all number simultaneously until you answer.
The pricing for this new service is extremely affordable, starting at only $4.88/month for 250 minuts, or $18.88/month for unlimited minutes. However, you can get it absolutely FREE! Yes, I said FREE! All you have to do is refer 5 friends, who sign up and you get your account free! If you get more than 5 friends to sign up, you get $1, US in phone.com credit each month. I don’t know of any other service out there that will actually pay you to use their service!
You can transfer your existing number, and if you eventually need to upgrade to a full-blown Virtual Office solution, it is very easy to do.
Wondering how the Virtual Phone Number works? Here is a great diagram curtesy of Phone.com that explains it:
Here’s a quick summary of the features you get:
- 1 Extensions
- 1 Included Phone Number
- No Activation Fee
- Call Forwarding & Follow Me
- Click to call
- Address Book upload
- Call Transfer
- Music On Hold
- Fax out
- Caller Id
- International Calling
- Text to Speech & Recordings
- Call Logs
- Online Account Management
- Technical Support (24×7) E-mail Only
This is a great way to get started with an introductory system, that makes it easy for your customers/clients to contact you, takes the burden off your family, and doesn’t break your bank account all at the same time! Take a look at Phone.com’s new Virtual Phone Number, and give it a try!
Want more information on Phone.com’s Virtual Office plans? Read our Review of Phone.com, and check out our side-by-side Comparison of the top Virtual PBX service providers.
To Your Business Success!
The Virtual Phone System Reviews Team!
Latest posts by Christina Sterling (see all)
- Compare RingCentral and 8×8 - February 3, 2014
- RingCentral Meetings: Better than Google Hangouts and Skype - January 27, 2014
- Compare RingCentral and Jive - January 21, 2014