Just before the Holidays (December 15, 2010) Ringcentral finally announced the long awaited release of their mobile app for the Android™ market. Although they had apps for both the iPhone and Blackberry, they were missing the key app for the Android market.
They had been fielding question after question for months now, on both their Facebook and Twitter pages about when the Android app would be available. To which the only response was that they realized how important it was and that their developers were working on it. Well those Android users can no go out to the Android Market and search for ‘RingCentral’ and download the RingCentral app.
Some of the key features of the RingCentral App for Android allow you to:
- Stay connected on-the-go with faxing, voicemail, and call management
- Get only the calls you want, and block the ones you don’t want
- Make calls with RingOut, and keep your personal phone number private
- Access any of your business contacts and company extensions easily
- Receive and forward your faxes from anywhere
- Review messages and return calls with just a tap
- See a complete record of all your calls and faxes
- Supports Android OS v1.5 and up
Latest posts by Christina Sterling (see all)
- Compare RingCentral and 8×8 - February 3, 2014
- RingCentral Meetings: Better than Google Hangouts and Skype - January 27, 2014
- Compare RingCentral and Jive - January 21, 2014