Did I just say Unlimited Minutes? Yes, I did!
RingCentral recently revamped their plans a bit, and converted their top two plans into what they are now calling RingCentral Office. Add to that a third level plan with up to 8 incoming lines, and they have created a complete business office phone system with everything a small to mid sized business needs.
If you are looking for a small business phone system where you need multiple incoming lines, multiple local numbers, and you require unlimited minutes because of the volume of outgoing calls you make, then these plans are perfect for you!
We feel the most important feature to highlight in RingCentral Office is the fact that all three plans include Unlimited Minutes! Let me say that again, “Unlimited Minutes”! This is a big deal, because none of the other vendors we review in this space currently offer a plan with unlimited minutes! Other included, no additional cost, features of RingCentral Office include:
- 1, 4 or 8 VOIP phone lines
- 10 extensions or unlimited extensions
- 1, 4, or 8 local numbers with area codes of your choice
- 800 or local number dedicated fax line
- Dial by name directory
- True 800 Number
RingCentral has taken the small business phone system market by storm, offering fully featured big business pbx services at a price that makes them affordable for the even the smallest business. Small businesses and home offices can get fully featured pbx services starting at less than $1 a day!
Latest posts by Christina Sterling (see all)
- Compare RingCentral and 8×8 - February 3, 2014
- RingCentral Meetings: Better than Google Hangouts and Skype - January 27, 2014
- Compare RingCentral and Jive - January 21, 2014