Grasshopper recently announced its newest feature—Unlimited Voice to Text. This Voice to Text feature will let you stay connected even if you can’t listen to your voicemail. It will take your voicemail and transcribe it into an email, allowing you to read the transcription of your voicemail on your phone or your computer anytime without having to listen to it. So noisy places or situations aren’t a problem anymore!
The new Unlimited Voice to Text feature is available to all new and existing Grasshopper customers for just $10 a month with a 60 day free trial. The voicemail transcriptions are done digitally to ensure your privacy and a quick turnaround. The option of human transcription is also available and allows for improved accuracy and clarity in your transcription. To date, Grasshopper is the only virtual pbx provider with the option of human transcription available at no additional cost.
Existing customers can easily add Unlimited Voice to Text to their account:
- Sign in to your Grasshopper Account
- Choose My Account in the upper right
- Choose Update Plan from the top navigation
- Select the check box for Unlimited Voice to Text (Under Additional Features) at the bottom
- Once you’ve added Unlimited Voice to Text to your account, you will not be billed until the 60 day free trial has expired.
Latest posts by Christina Sterling (see all)
- Compare RingCentral and 8×8 - February 3, 2014
- RingCentral Meetings: Better than Google Hangouts and Skype - January 27, 2014
- Compare RingCentral and Jive - January 21, 2014